Search

5-year-old child dies

Touching Electric Pole
FEEROZWALA: One among three children has died on having received electric shock while the remaining two have been injured in the area of Javed Park here. The three children were playing in the street, As soon as they came in contact with an electric pole, they received electric shock. One among them identified as Ali 5 died on the spot while the remaining two were injured. They were rushed to hospital by Rescue 1122 team. Police have started investigation. Online



--!>

Rasantha ton, Dilshan five-for in Sri Lanka’s victory over Nigeria

--!>