Search

Cabinet approves re-organization of health ministry: Dr Zafar Mirza

ISLAMABAD: Special Adviser to Prime Minister on Health, Dr Zafar Mirza on Tuesday said the federal cabinet has approved re-organization of the health ministry. Talking to media persons Dr Zafar Mirza said that the Ministry of National Health Services, Regulation and Coordination will be renamed after Ministry of Health and Population. He added that the ratio of technical and administrative positions was imbalanced in the ministry as 80 per cent of the posts came under the category of administration and the remaining 20 per cent were technical. The officers and staff members from administrative category have no background of their field of work, said Dr Mirza, adding that the recommendation was approved for making the ratio of technical staff up to 70 per cent to end the shortage of trained officials and health experts in the ministry. INP



--!>

Sportsmen always serve as Ambassadors of their countries: Movlamov

--!>