Search

Domestic treatment claims child’s life in Khairpur

KHAIRPUR: An electrocution affected child died due to domestic treatment here on Thursday. According to details, a young child suffered electric shock after he touched live naked wire inside his home in suburbs of Khairpur. The family of the child and local people instead of shifting the child to hospital buried him in soil up-to neck and he expired. INP



--!>

England ‘mistakenly’ awarded extra run in World Cup final: Simon Taufel

--!>