Search

Three injured as roof collapses in Rawalpindi

RAWALPINDI: Three members of a family including a woman were injured when roof of a house collapsed after explosion caused by gas leakage here Sunday morning. Rescue sources said due leakage gas accumulated in a house located at Chakri Road Rawalpindi resultantly a big explosion took place due to which the roof of house collapsed. Three members of the family including a woman were trapped under the rubble and seriously injured. The rescue personnel pulled up the injured from the debris and shifted them to hospital for treatment. INP



--!>

Virat Kohli fined 25% match fee for ‘excessive appealing

--!>