School student electrocuted , dies while cutting fodder

0
69

Mianwali: 16 years old 9th class student has passed away due to electric shock. According to reports 16 years old Haroon Masih student of class 9th resident of waara was cutting fodder for his cattle on cutting machine. He received electric shock and died on the spot. After hearing this tragic news his brother Shehroz lost his mental ability and he has been shifted to hospital for medical treatment. Police reached the scene and after legal proceedings the dead body has been handed over to respective family. Online