Two died in Sargodha

0
55

suffocation
SARGODHA: Two including a teenage girl died of suffocation due to accumulation of poisonous gas as a result of burning of coal here on Sunday. According to details, family of one Ahsan residing in Services Colony, adjacent to New Satellite Town Sargodha burnt coal to keep the room warm in extreme cold weather and slept. Due to burning of coal, poisonous gas accumulated in the room resultantly 16-year-old Masooma, daughter of house owner and three-year-old Huzaifa, son of a guest died due to suffocation. The rescue 1122 after getting the information reached the scene and shifted the bodies to District Headquarters (DHQ) Hospital where they were pronounced dead and the bodies were handed over to heirs after legal formalities.