PHA holds lucky draw for applicants of residential building

0
80

PESHAWAR: Provincial Housing Authority (PHA) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa announced the names of the lucky candidates for 160 flats in draw for residential flats in a 10-storey residential building on the Warsak Road on Friday. The draw of the applicants was held here with KP Minister for Housing, Dr Amjad Ali as chief guest. Besides, Secretary Housing and Director General (DG) PHA, other officials of the authority were also present on the occasion. Addressing the ceremony, the Provincial Minister Dr Amjad Ali said that the 13 floors would be constructed on an area of five kanal and cost Rs.2 billion. He said that out of the total flats 49% have been allocated for government employees and the remaining 51% are for the general public. APP